Zombie Attack

One dark, stormy night, Tommy and I were trick or treating on Halloween.
A moment later we knocked on a large scary looking door. We were at Frankenstein’s house. He opened the door, we screamed out loud. We started to run away but Frankenstein was catching up. We saw a mine hole up ahead and jumped down. It was dark and wet in the hole but we had a torch to help us see. I saw an old mine cart close by so we hopped in. We started to move and as we turned a corner we saw bats hanging upside down in the cave and a group of ugly looking zombies right in front of us. We started to move backwards but Frankenstein was right behind us. The zombies started to come closer. We were trapped. There was only one thing to do….fight!!
I pulled out my darkness sword and Tommy used his triple laser bazooka. I sliced off fifty zombie heads and Tommy blew off fifty zombie heads. Bats were flying everywhere. We then looked at Frankenstein. He was running away. We ran after him but he shot a red bolt of electricity at us. We dodged it. He started to climb up a ladder to escape but I jumped and grabbed his foot and started to pull him down. We all fell to the bottom.
It was then I woke up in a ball of sweat, holding the torch from my bedside table tightly in my hand.

By Ben Powell
9 Years Old
Grade 4

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!