Jasmin’s Walk In The Forest

One dark night Jasmine went walking in the forest, crunching all the leaves under her feet as she walked has lightning flashed all though the trees. Jasmine was very scared. Her mum sent her outside because she mum wanted Jasmin to pick some berries. Jasmine heard this scrunching in the forest. Jasmine’s heart was beating very fast and she ran back home and told mum all about her scary walk in the forest. Jasmine was wondering at home what that scary noise in the forest was. Her mum called out and said ‘’ Dinner is ready’’ Jasmine walked down the stairs and heard that scary noise again. Jasmine ran down stairs and said “Mum I heard that scary noise again’’. Her mum said “It’s all right nothing can get into the house without my permission”. “But what if its smashes the window?”. “Oh No, I didn’t think of that. We’re in big trouble”. Then the monster knocked on the door. Jasmine and her mum screamed and hid in the kitchen. The door opened and Jasmin’s mum was wondering how the door opened when only she and Jasmin’s dad only have a key. Then they saw the monster and it has Jasmin’s dad but there was another monster behind the one that had Jasmin’s dad and they all screamed. They all ran together and hugged. They where so scared they ran and hid up stairs. The monster was stomping up stairs. As it got closer to them they were soo scared. They dragged out sharp things to hit him with. But they couldn’t kill the monster because he was made of metal. But the monster was not that mean he was really nice, all he wanted was a friend but all the kids that met him where so scared they tried to kill him too. The monster said ‘’Do not be afraid, my name is Kong. All I want is a friend’’. They all came out and said ’’Ok I will be your friend’’. And from that day on, Jasmine and Kong walked through the forest every day before Jasmine went to school. One day after a couple of years Kong wanted to go to school but Jasmine said “No way, you will be a laughing stock and I won’t be popular any more, also I don’t think monsters go to school”. ‘’But I’m not a monster, I’m a friend to everyone’’ Kong said. Anyway all the bullies won’t bully you any more’’. “But they don’t even bully me because I’m popular and they never bully me anymore, Also all the bullies are gone and I am nice and cool. ‘’So all the bullies are gone now?’’ said Kong. ‘’You just can’t go you are made for scaring people and living in the woods’’ said Jasmine. ‘’But I don’t want to be a monster that tries to make kids run away’’ said Kong. ‘’You just can’t go to school and that is it’’ said Jasmine.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!