Earthquake

“Help! An earthquake! Quick everyone the ship is tipping. Run to the other side. Everyone get in a little life boat and row away as fast as you can and never come back.”
The boat was sinking but time froze. Even the earthquake froze. But the people didn’t. The people were stuck out in the middle of the ocean but there was an island, so they rowed to the island on their little row boats. When they were on the island they built shelters for their family and friends. They had all of the food and water they wanted, so they stayed on the island. Soon time unfroze and the earthquake unfroze and the earthquake nearly destroyed the earth, but it just went straight through the earth.
Many years passed and everyone on the island died.
More years went by and everyone thought that there was lost treasure on the island. So they went to look for it. But there were a lot of dangers on the way. Like dragons, sea monsters and giant whirlpools. When the people were out at sea they were not alone. There was a massive sea monster beneath the waves and it was tipping their boat. They finally got away but someone got eaten. Then they came to the whirlpool. At the whirlpool it was so strong that it tipped the boat. So the people had to swim all the way to the island. When they got to the island there was a dragon and it picked them up and flew away with them and dropped them into a cave. They tried so hard to get out but they could not and no one knows what ever happened to them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!