Zombies

It was a cold Monday. It was all wet from last night’s storm down. Trees and power lines were down, all of the emergency crews were out getting the trees off the road. “Jack Jack!” someone is yelling his name. He looked back. It was a man. “Oh it’s just Bob.” Jack turns around and yells “Bob can you take me to the hospital my mum is in the hospital.” “Yeah sure” he gets in. When we got to the hospital it was dark. I was tired as soon as I got inside Bob went to find his mum. I sat on the coach and fell asleep that’s when it started.
I wake up on the coach in the hospital. I don’t remember what happed All I know is that Bob wanted to see someone but I can’t remember who so I get up and start to walk around. It’s quiet and no one is here. It’s all dim. There is water on the floor. I walk around the corner then BAM! My heart starts beating really fast. I’m on the ground. It was just a little girl, my heart calms down it goes back to normal she gets up and runs away then I look to see what the girl is running from there was a zombie there. I run out as fast as I can. I run down the hall and lose the zombie I run out side then I freeze. I don’t move an inch. There are zombies everywhere out here if I make a noise they will attack me. Then something bad happen . My nose itch Ahh choo! All the zombies follow me there are one hundred no more. I run up the stairs. Then I see something that catches my eye. It’s an army man.. I run faster. I have a big gap I get to the man he says that is a helicopter up on the roof we both start to run to the top of the roof because. We see the zombies. We get to the roof. The helicopter lifts off. The army man looks over and then a zombie grabs him I scream as I see him fall to the ground. I am safe for now.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!