Candylishos La La Land

One cold stormy day, George, Aaron, Noel and Dylan went upstairs. Halfway through they fell down into a place that looks amazing. The place they fell into was amazing.

They called it Candylishos La La Land because there was candy trees and there are sunshine like La La Land.

There was even minions. They could use their imagination. Noel the silly one ... was thinking of his favourite so all his friends were in a creepy cave.

They remembered they could use their imagination so they created a lightning sword and chopped them in half. Then they went home but ... they were too suspicious that their mum went up stairs and she fell through and she said "OMG, how did you find this place?"

by Dylan Murray.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!