Rabbits In A Haunted House

One day there was two extremely fluffy rabbits and they were in a haunted house all alone. Then the white rabbit said “we are done for” then the brown rabbit just hoped away from the really fluffy fur ball rabbit and tried to find a way out of the house. So they made a potion to break through thy ceiling and be free. Then they drank it then they grew to 2000 feet tall and they grew so big that the grass was too small for them to eat so they had to eat the people instead of grass. So a man came out of his house and said, here drink this stuff I have invented and it will make you bigger than ever before said the man. Then the rabbit’s just kept on eating people and until they were full of people and they can’t eat any more people. But the man didn’t give up so he kept on razing his noise until the two rabbits got a headache and couldn’t take it any more of it. So the two of the rabbits had to listen or they would have an even bigger head ache so the man said “now can you please drink this”. So the two of them drank it then the two rabbits drank it and then they grew small again then they were no longer trapped in the haunted house then every thin went back to normal.






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!