Candy Chocolate Land

Once upon a time there lived a family of four; a Mum, a dad, a bad boy and girl. The boy’s name is Hunter and the girl’s name is Nikki, the mum and dad don’t have names.
One day the family went on a holiday to Candy Chocolate Land.
When they arrived there was candy and chocolate all on the floor, when they got to their room. The kids had to get extra large buckets to collect the chocolate, lollies and candy.
The kids collected 300 each of lollies, candy and chocolate. They started to eat and eat and eat until they were so full they were unable to move.
In conclusion the family had a great time, especially the kids when all they did was eat candy, chocolate and lollies.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!