Dancing Monkey

On one bright, sunny morning, a dancing monkey woke-up and did what a normal monkey would do.
He woke-up, got dressed, had breakfast, brushed his teeth, and did something a normal monkey wouldn’t do. Can you guess? He got ready for a concert.
Although he wasn’t watching one, he was performing in one. Meet Jonathon the dancing monkey! Jonathon’s got all the sweet moves to being a dancing machine. Like him?
“No, it needs to be moved to the left, the speakers can’t be behind me when I’m singing, it will blow my head off!!” screeched Jonathon. Now I have to tell you that Jonathon is a very particular person, so don’t get on his bad side, or else, he will jump!
“Oh, my gosh, it’s almost starting, my best concert ever! Can you put on some more blush? asked Jonathon in a particular kind of way like he is. “Sure Mr Jonathon,” replied the make-up artist, in a nice way.
Later on when the show had finished, the Prime Minister gave him one billion dollars! He was the best an only dancing monkey ever! Or is he?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!