Barbie A Fashion Fairytale

Barbie is on a plane. She is going to Paris. Her pet poodle is going too. They will help Barbie’s Aunt Millicent. Millicent is happy to see Barbie, but Millicent is sad too. The fashion house ‘Forever’ Jacqueline is a mean dressmaker. She stole Millicent’s fashion ideas. Alice is Millicent’s helper. She makes pretty dresses. She does not want Millicent’s store to close.
Barbie and Alice find a secret wardrobe. Glimmer, shimmer and Shyne come out. They are the Fairies! Their magic makes Alice’s dress sparkle. Alice and Barbie loved it. A lady buys the sparkling dress. Barbie has an idea. They will have a fashion show. They will save Millicent’s!
Alice and Barbie work hard. They make lovely dresses. The Fairies make the dresses extra pretty. Jacqueline wants the Fairies to make her dresses sparkle. She and her helper kidnap the Fairies! But the Fairies do not like Jacqueline’s dresses. The magic will not last. Jacqueline plans her own fashion show anyway. Barbie and Alice are done! Millicent loves their dresses. The Fairies are trapped. They light up Jacqueline’s store. The pets save them! Glimmer, Shimmer and Shyne are free!
Jacqueline starts her fashion show, but the magic stops working and her fashions turn into trash! The show is a flop. Millicent starts her fashion show. Many people come. Barbie peeks at the crowd. Alice knows Barbie will be a great model. Barbie walks down the runway. The Fairies make Barbie’s dress glimmer, shimmer and shine. Millicent’s fashion show is a hit.
Barbie and her friends thank the Fairies. Together they save Millicent’s fashion house.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!