Ballet Shoes

Once upon a time there were dancing shoes. They were made for ballet. The girl that wore them was named Rosie. She had a ballet concert coming up.
In the concert she was doing 5 dances because she was in comps. The concert was in two days time and she was very excited, but also she was a bit scared because she didn’t want to muck up on stage because everyone would see!
The day was here! Rosie was getting ready for the concert. She was almost ready but she couldn’t find her ballet shoes anywhere!
“OH NO what am I going to do?” cried Rosie. “Honey it’s time to go” said Rosie’s Mum. “Wait mum, I can’t find my ballet shoes!” It’s okay Rosie, I have them.” So they left for the concert.
They arrived at the concert but they were running late, the concert would be starting in a few minutes! So Rosie quickly got changed into her costume and ballet shoes and ran down to the stage ready for her first dance. She did great in her first dance but when she was leaving the stage her ballet shoes got ripped by a nail!!
“OH NO what am I going to do?” cried Rosie. “My shoes have broken, how can I dance in these?” “Rosie its okay you can borrow someone elses.” So Rosie borrowed some ballet shoes and performed all her dances wonderfully.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!