Little Girl, Dark Allyway

The man leapt up onto the skip as agile as a tiger. His eyes were a odd mix between Amber and bright blue. His rotten teeth were bared in a sick smile as he crooned "'allo 'allo little girl I is gonna call you dinner and you is gonna call me sir. That clear?"
My heart bounded in excitement, no one would hear him scream .Even if they did, would you follow a scream down a dark allyway at 3 o'clock in the morning?
It would be easy, easy to snap his scrawny neck,oh well a girls got to eat.
"Hey did ya hear me? Are you deaf? Sir asked you what your name was or is your name actually dinner?" He sneered I did some quick thinking and wimped "no I got no name ,Mama didn't have time you can call me little pam like every one else".
At this he smiled and said (in a innocent voice ) "Now, now no need to be afraid I'll comfort you just come a little bit closer " .I grinned inwardly, men were so easy to to fool "OK" I purred letting my enchantment fall away "you can comfort me".
For the first time he could see my glowing eyes and blood sained body, he baked away whilst whimpering "no,no,no there's been a misunderstanding, did you really think I was gonna hurt you?" I stepped forwards to wisper in his ear
"Yes I did and because you've been a bad, bad boy I'm gonna have to eat you.
And besides you couldn't have killed me. I'm already dead".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!