George's Great Escape

It was a warm Saturday morning. The birds were singing and George didn’t have a care in the world. George was so happy because he was going to get some milk from the nearby convenience store and not only that but HE GOT TO KEEP THE CHANGE!!! Now this doesn’t sound exciting, but that little bit of change was very last bit of money he needed to buy his build your own super cool awesomely epic SUPERTRON 3000.
As George neared the store it became apparent that something was wrong. Every one was running away and screaming, George even thought he heard gunshots! A man rounded the corner at an unimaginably fast speed with what looked like a bag of money! George tried to stop him but another man slammed his fist down on George's head. This was the last thing George remembered before he blacked out.
George woke up in a damp, horrible-smelling room that George thought was a garage. He tasted his blood in his mouth. This moment of quiet gave George time to think. He thought of calling the police but the robbers had taken his phone he also thought of multiple other ideas that would never work. Then George had an idea.
"Can you please let me out?" George called
"No!" answered a voice.
"But I need to go to the toilet!"
"Shut up kid!"
"I guess I'll just go on the floor then"
George heard the voice swear and then two middle-aged men burst through the door to the garage. One of the men looked really tough but he obviously hadn't had a shower in a million years but the other man looked weaker but was well presented. (He was obviously smarter too.)
Without hesitation George ran head first into the smart man’s stomach, he fell to the ground groaning in pain. George spotted his cell phone. George ranks fast as he could to his phone but the bigger man grabbed him. George yelled “I really didn't want to do this!” and he bit into the man's putrid flesh. The big man yelped and let go of George. George ran at the speed of light to his phone hacked it up and locked himself inside a room.
George called the police and they arrived soon after his call. It turns out that this wasn't the first time that the men had robbed a store and kidnapped a child. George was extremely shocked to find out that they had done it five times! George's reward for helping the police catch the men was a rechargeable battery for the robot, some extra motors (also for the robot) and $1,000. George has spent his time playing with that robot all the time from that day on.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!