Cal Jon Rise Of The U.K.M

Cal Jon
Rise of the U.K.M

8 YEARS LATER CHICAGO 2023
I could see and I could hear and I could remember everything, they gave me a gift of seeing everything slow, they told me I had to do a mission in RIO BRAZIL. When I arrived I was holding SCAR-H ASSAULT RIFLE, I was walking until I heard that some men were about to bomb Chicago. I aimed at them, Agent John told me don't shoot them or they will call their team. So I stopped I was looking down at the high cliff I heard a gunshot I looked behind me, I saw John holding a shotgun aimed at and then nano bites inside their body will eat all their flesh.

I sat in the room watching James's heart beating. I fell asleep after a few hours, when I woke up the body was gone! All the soldiers were gone as well, I finally found out they were working for the enemy team called the U.K.M AKA Ultimate Killing Machine. I geared up with the most high tech armour and then I got into a jet and flew to their base.

I already got there, the enemy was already geared up. I used a sniper rifle and shot all five men with one bullet. One of them spotted the bodies, I ran to one of the bush and hid behind it,I saw men marching as well as trying to find me. At the start of the line I saw my archenemy John. He was leading the U.K.M, they called him Grandmaster.

I ran into their base,I saw an energy source that was powering the infection and their powers. I stuck C4 on the source and the bomb will go off in 10 minutes which is enough time to save James and go to safety. I looked at my map the prison cell is right in front of me. I opened it, I saw James lying there helplessly like he did 8 years earlier. Just as I was about to open the prison cell John cut my arm with the sword I had slashed on one of his men, he challenged me to a sword fight. I accepted the challenge, I ran towards him with my strongest attack, I swung my sword straight at him and then he blocked my attack, leaving my sword to bits of metal. He stabbed me through my chest, I picked up a piece of metal and stabbed him as well.

I looked at my watch, I saw that I didn't have much time. John fell to the ground as I pulled the metal out of his heart. I saw blood running down my arm, I felt my chest and then collapsed. I crawled to the cell opening it and helping James. I looked at my watch again we only had 4 minutes left, I ran as fast as I can out of the base with James wrapped around my neck, we ran to my jet as fast as possible, we went in and I flew it to safety. James woke up to see the base burnt to bits.

I woke up at our base, James was giving me some medicine as I was remembering the past, I saw people dying in front of my eyes, I wasn't so proud of myself for surviving. I've killed so many men, that's the past, I old myself. As James was giving me the medicine he said there was a U.K.M survivor, and that he was going to rebuild the U.K.M. I already knew that this was only the beginning.

I'm Cal Jon and this is my life.
To be continued...

The End?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!