Candyland

Chapter 1
The Engagement Ball
Once upon a time there lived a Prince and a Princess. Their names were Klaye and Violet. But people called them Prince Candy and Princess Candy. There were two fairies and one mermaid. One day fairy Kehlei and fairy Chloe were planning an Engagement Ball for the Prince and Princess. The ball was going to be tomorrow night.
Today Mermaid Charlotte was making jewels for fairy Kehlei, Chloe and herself. Then fairy Chloe went to see the Princess & helped her pick out a dress for the Engagement Ball. Fairy Chloe thought of a dress for the princess. Just then an idea popped into fairy Chloe’s head, a glow in the dark dress. It was perfect. Meanwhile the Prince was wondering what to wear. So fairy Kehlei went and helped him. Kehlei magically created the perfect suit. Now both of them were ready for the Engagement Ball.
The day of the engagement ball fairy Kehlei and Chloe were deciding what they should wear. They thought and thought then fairy Kehlei thought of a dress, a flashing light one. Everyone was ready. It was time for the ball. Everyone was dancing, it was beautiful. Then soon the ball was over everyone went home and went to bed.
Chapter 2
The Spell
While everyone was sleeping the Evil Witch came and then put a spell on Princess Candy. In the morning Prince Candy went to talk to Princess but she wouldn’t talk or listen. Then she spoke she said ‘go away’. So the Prince went back to his room. He felt very sad. So he went to fairy Kehlei and fairy Chloe to find out what was wrong with Princess Candy.
Luckily Mermaid Charlotte had a necklace that broke spells. So they went to find her to get the necklace. They planned to put the necklace on the Princess in the middle of the night. In the morning the Princess was happy. The Prince was glad the necklace was working. The Prince went to fairy Kehlei and fairy Chloe because they were having a meeting. Before they had put the necklace on the Princess, she had set a trap in the Prince’s room.
When the meeting was over the Prince went to his room. But when he came in he didn’t get caught in the trap. The Princess came in to early and got caught in the trap. When the Prince saw her he said "what are you doing?" The Princess said "I’m sorry for what I’ve done." The necklace had worked the Princess was back to normal. They had a party to celebrate. They lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!