Jason Got Eaten By A Tiger

Jason Got Eaten By A Tiger

In a dark, spooky, mysterious forest where Jason was walking in with stuff he needed. He was scared and anxious about the animals creeping upon him and he whispered to himself, “I’m not scared at all. Well a little bit scared but I’m going to show everyone that I survived in a dangerously, dreadful, scary forest”. So he continued his journey in the forest but after that he saw a bridge but he was not wanting to cross it. Then when he looked back, a hungry, grizzily, tiger spotted him.

Then out of nowhere he saw a gorilla get in the way. “Look out!” screamed Jason as he tried stopping himself. The Gorilla moved out of the way as he didn’t care at all but Jason saw a giant stone come out of nowhere but he rubbed his hazel eyes. He was just seeing things. “Phew that was lucky enough”. But then the tiger came so close to Jason that the tiger bit him on the hand. “Owww”, cried Jason.

Jason looked at his hand that was bleeding by that tigers gnashers. “Boy, that hurt a lot” he said to himself. “I’ve got to run now” he replied. So he ran but he saw a giant sling shot. “I hope this works so- weeeeeee!” yelled Jason as he was in the air. “I’m flying!” When he got to the other side he yelled “You can’t catch me now stupid, dumb tiger!” But he was wrong! The tiger knew how to sling shot himself! Jason ran as far as he could but that speedy, fast tiger landed to the other side where Jason was. The tiger chased after him and the tiger scratched his butt. “HEY!” yelled Jason as he was running away from the tiger. “Eat this towel!” yelled Jason. The towel got into the tigers face but he got it off and grew furious and ran even faster than before.

Finally the tiger pounced onto Jason with its sharp claws and ate him all up. That tiger walked off licking its lips.

Later on the news……..
“A boy named….um what was his name again? Jason?” one of them whispered. “Thank you his name was Jason got eaten by a tiger and he’s not dead because he didn’t get torn up or anything. He’s just inside it but the hunters killed the tiger and now Jason’s just in hospital. News out.” “Oh dear, I have to see him for good”, she thought to herself.

In the hospital, there was Jason. “Oh Jason, you shouldn’t have gone into that deadly forest. I was so worried about you.” “Hi Mum ugh.” “Dear no”. “How many days until I can take him home?” “You can take him home now” said one of the doctors. “Thanks a lot”.

Later at home…..
“I’m so glad you’re ok son. Please never leave me like that,” said Mum. “ok ugh”, said Jason. ”I’ll take you to your room”.

The End


By Michael Morrison

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!