ZOO KEEPER!

Hi, my name's Jo. I want to be a zoo keeper. That is what i have wanted to be since I was 4. Now I am 6, a whole 2 years older. I mean, I have got all the animals, most of them are very fluffy and I sleep with them at night. I have a very small zoo in my bedroom, but no-one ever comes to visit. I want a real zoo.

I want to be a zoo keeper. My next door neighbours, Sierra, Jake, Banjo and Nelson practically have a zoo in thier back garden. They have so many live animals that I am beginning to feel a pinch of jealousy, but then I guess I am grateful, at least I have one live dog,Jester. Some people don't have any animals. How horrible would that be!

I want to be a zoo keeper. I am going to have the best zoo in the world. I already know what animals I am going to have and how many of them: 4 lions, 6 elephants, 9 giraffes (for my friend Laura), 3 crocodiles, 18 lizards, 12 snakes, 1 unicorn (for me) and 2 pandas. My big brother Isaiah will be my assistant. How much fun it will be being around all those animals. I can even help them if they are sick.

I am a zoo keeper. Now I am 26 and that's a whole 22 years since I was 4. How much fun it is. I play with the pandas, feed the giraffes and sometimes even go on the elephant's back! My big brother, Isaiah, may not be my assistant, but my little sister Mary is. My name's Jo. I am a zoo keeper and I love it!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!