Demon

The blood of a sinner dripped down my painted lips as a low gasp left the mouth of my prey, the star painted heavens hugged our bodies as we stared at each other with a hint of worry in both our eyes.
The wounded moon watched me with an intense gaze as if it knew what and who I was, I am not afraid, but these demons I've grown to know are not backing down without a proper feeding.
Her eyes start to close and her face goes pale as my skin, they gasp in surprise when I reach down and grab her fragile hand.

"What have I done?" A salty droplet melted onto my tongue, Her body gets weaker under my hold as her calm and steady breathing starts to fade into the non existing world she was travelling into.

"It's okay..." She melts away from my hands and leaves me stunned and on my knees.

They stand and applaud, the darkness takes me away as their muffled claps slowly fly away.

I'm not a demon, but I'm no angel either.


















FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!