Candyland


candyland!
By Bree Maroney
Candyland
A usual day in candy land a girl was born her parents decided to name her Elizabeth. In candyland there were lollies, candy and grass you can eat. Candyland is a kids treat. In Candyland there are lollipops that would run around all day with a wizz fizz, smell. Chocolate, sweets and even houses that you can eat. Gingerbread that talk all day, popcorn that pops when it walks and chocolate waterfalls that run down the hills.

The Dentist
One day a tall skinny man with light blue eyes came to candyland. He was a dentist. He saw a gingerbread man walking. The dentist snuck up and kidnap the gingerbread man! This dentist was every nice, he just wanted to make bad food into a good food. Because he didn't like making kids cry when he had to pull their teeth out. Well we don’t know that he had to pull teeth out, but from all the candy eaten maybe he did. It's because of what happens to your teeth when you eat too much candy. Especially if you don’t brush your teeth. Well believe me or not a dentist kidnap a gingerbread man to make him into good food.

The Dentist and Gingerbread man
The dentist and the gingerbread man went to dentists house. The dentist was going to experiment on the gingerbread man. To make a bad food into a good food. So the dentist opened his mouth and took a big breath and started thinking about how he would make this work. Then 20 mins later the dentist shouted “I’ve got it”. He started to write down how he would make it work .

3 hours later the dentist opened the bag and laid the gingerbread man down on the the coffee table. He made the mix and dipped a tablespoon into the mix and open the gingerbread man’s mouth. He tipped the mix into the gingerbread man's mouth. The gingerbread man’s reaction was amazing. His eyes went light blue and he started to jump around and went “cray cray” and exploded outside. The dentist followed the crazy gingerbread man out the door.

The gingerbread man returned to Candyland and stopped bouncing around and acted normally like nothing had happened. The dentist hid behind the candy bush. He was hiding because if someone came past he would try and kidnap them and take them so he could experiment on them too.

Unfortunately, the gingerbread man went crazy again and the candy people were not expecting it. The gingerbread man exploded and it made a big mess. They said goodbye and laid some flowers where he had died. As for the dentist, he tried to kidnap some popcorn and ended up getting chased all around by kids eating candy!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!