Gemma's Adventure

One day there was a little girl called Gemma. She was wandering in the woods. She was walking and walking until suddenly she came to a sudden stop. There right in front of her was a castle. She knocked to see if anyone was home. There was no answer so she walked inside. She looked around and thought it was gorgeous!
Gemma thought it was the perfect place for a princess. She kept on wandering around and suddenly she walked into a room, and guess what? She saw a real life princess. She could not believe it. Right in front of her was a real princess. The princess turned around and asked "What are you doing in my castle?"
Gemma replied "I'm sorry I didn't know it was your castle. I knocked and no one answered. I've been wandering in the woods."
The princess understood and forgave her for trespassing in her home. She said "Ooh how rude of me. My name is Princess Daisy and this is my castle."
"My name is Gemma" Gemma replied eagerly. Gemma felt happy that she wasn't alone and she asked Daisy if she could have something to eat because she was hungry.
"Oh I'm so sorry come on let's get some food" said Daisy.
So they ate some lunch and played games all day. They became the best of friends. Later that night when the sunset Gemma knew it was time to go home. She said goodbye to her new friend and headed off. It was a day she would never forget. It was the day she met a real princess!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!