Jacob's Sandwich

There was a boy in the park named Jacob and he had a big sandwich, inside was Nutella. Jacob unsealed the plastic bag where the sandwich was kept and put the plastic bag in the bin but while he was doing that a bird came by and ate most of the sandwich.
Jacob came back and realised that his sandwich was half eaten then he saw the bird near the breadcrumbs next to him so he knew the bird ate it. So he went to the shop to buy another one.
All that Jacob needed was the Nutella so he bought some at the shop, now he made a new sandwich.
Jacob was going to go and get a drink from the drinking tap but then the bird came again, this time he brought his sandwich with him and was able to eat his sandwich. But he saw the little bird sad and Jacob felt sorry for him so he shared his sandwich and so they both were happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!