Jamal

Once upon a time, there was a very handsome cheetah named Jamal. He was king of all cheetahs. Jamal kept his eye on the cheetahs. Sometimes the cheetahs got into mischief, Jamal did not like mischief.
He was very clever when he was spying. He could make himself skinny as a rake and hide behind trees. No one could ever see Jamal but they knew he was there.
The cheetahs tried to bribe Jamal but he was very fussy. Then one day they discovered Jamal liked salad. He ate bowls of it. They were surprised, they now had a happy leader. Jamal smiled all the time with his shiny white teeth, they sparkled like diamonds.
Jamal was full everyday from his salads. There was no more spying, just a lot of sleeping and relaxing.
Who would have thought a salad could make a cheetah happy!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!