When Unicorns Invaded

There was once a cat and a boy. The boy’s name was Jonathon and the cat’s name is Lucy they saw a portal so they went in.
When they went in the portal, they heard they heard clashes of sword, then a unicorn named starburst came.
Jonathon asked, “What’s happening?” Starburst replied, “An evil unicorn named Fazzaz Junior ruined everything. Now there is a war between unicorns and no one can save us. But the portal chose you so it means that you and your cat can save us.” Jonathon trusted Starburst, so he went on a journey to find Fazzaz Junior.
As Jonathon and Lucy were walking on a bridge, they heard someone saying, “I AM FAZZAZ JUNIOR.” As soon as Lucy saw Fazzaz, she hit Fazzaz in the face. Fazzaz was bleeding and then he surrendered.
Then Jonathon and Lucy were heroes and got three wishes. The first wish was to go back home, the second wish was to make there be unicorn peace and the third wish was for cats to be better than dogs.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!