Candy World

There once lived a girl named Ellie. Her world was different to ours. her world was a magnificent, beautiful gorgeous candy world. The trees were made of candy canes and other trees were giant lolly pops, The rivers, lakes , oceans and waterfalls were all filled with delicious chocolate. The people were gingerbread men and ladies. The houses were make of chocolate, candy and more.

One day, Ellie was taking her dog for a walk. Then, all of a sudden, a lady appeared out of nowhere, The lady was wearing a brown coat and winder boots. The lady grabbed an apple out of her bag, then asked Ellie a question. "Do you want a piece of an apple?"
Ellie answered "Yes!"
The lady gave Ellie a piece of the apple and Ellie felt dizzy. Suddenly she fainted. The lady was actually a very bad, wicked witch. The wicked witch HATED children. The witch flew off on her broom and she laughed and laughed and laughed.

A handsome prince came along. His name was Clint. When he saw Ellie, he fell in love with her. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He knew a wicked witch has cast a spell on her and he knew exactly what to do. KISS HER! He kissed her and she woke up.

As soon as Ellie laid eyes on Clint's eyes, she fell deeply in love with him. Clint asked her a question. "Will you marry me?"
"yes!" was Ellie's answer.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!