Get That Dog

Once upon a time there was a mysterious man. With a car! In the ocean looking for … ballet shoes dum dum duuuum.
Let me tell you the story of how it happened it started out with the man farting and his dog ran away because his fart stank so much. So he went outside to get his shoes on but the only shoes that were there were his daughters’ ballet shoes so he had to wear the ballet shoes. A few minutes later he set of to look for his dog it took ages twinkling around the city looking for his dog but suddenly. Plop! He fell down a sour and lost his ballet shoes!!! “Aww” he groaned “what do I do now,” and then he had an idea “I know I’ll swim down the sour and go to sea and find land and get that dog and get those shoes” he murmured to himself so he swam and swam and swam until he reached the sea suddenly… splash! A car came flying into the water and sank incredibly fast the man grabbed on tight and down he went until he hit the bottom at the bottom the man saw a diving. Suit one shaped like a dog one a human then bang! The door of the car smashed open. It was the dog! The man quickly slipped the suit on the dog and himself and went to find the ballet shoes they swam for a while suddenly whoosh the dog was gone the man was surprised that the dog was gone so he went through some seaweed and there in front of him was the biggest octopus he had ever seen but the man spotted a sword so he picked it up and slice the man cut the dog free and swam to the surface he looked down nothing was there nothing except a pair of ballet shoes so the man swam down picked up the ballet shoes put them on swam to land walked home dried of and relaxed .
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!