Escape


Chapter 1:
My hands were turning golden-red again. I couldn’t believe this was happening all over again, I started to feel sleepy. ‘John, John,’ a voice inside my head kept calling me while I was asleep. ‘John can you hear me, you have to get out of there, you have to get out of there, NOW!’ I woke up in a shock. ‘Where am I?’ All I could see was my bed and black space all around me. ‘How did I get here, I don’t remember anything.’ An electric shock started building up in my body. All the hot energy was burning every single part of my organ. Then all of a sudden I felt a great deep shock that traveled through my body, into every single blood cell. All that heat inside my body made me feel like my blood cells were bursting into thin air.

Chapter 2
My head started feeling heavy like I put three pebble sized boulders on my head. My hands started glowing and I was floating. My eyes turned pink and slowly my whole body started glowing. My eyes heated up as hot as the sun. As soon as I looked at the bed, a bright light at the speed of thunder traveled through my veins to my eyes. A red laser sharp beam hit the bed from my eyes and then bed vanished. ‘What’s happening to me? Why am I doing this?’ I screamed as loud as I could, hoping someone would hear me.

Chapter 3
‘Hello can anybody hear me?’ I shouted at the top of my lungs. Then a voice answered me. ‘I am Pindrell, the great lord. Listen to my boy, you are the chosen one.’ The voice started talking as if he knew me. ‘You must listen to whatever I say as I am your guide through the dangers of the world.’
‘Who are you and how can I trust you?’ I said in a confused way.
‘My boy, I am your only hope and you can’t get anywhere without me, as I Pindrell am the answer to all your questions’. The strange voice faded away into my head and started chanting “you’re the chosen one, you’re the chosen one.” All this confusion, anger and frustration started firing in my head. I wanted to scream, shout and then the bright light shot again, this time from the tip of my fingernails. It hit somebody. I heard a strange howl like a wolf but in a creepy way. I heard foot step rather in a much human way. The area was so quite that I could hear the drop of blood coming towards me. I knew it was coming.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!