You Bully!

1-2-2007
Hi, my name is Telisha and I have just turned 11. Let me explain myself a little. First I am homeschooled. You probably already hate me like most people do! Mum said she wants me to join a school for the final year of my primary schooling so that I can go to West Field Secondary College with the friends I meet there. Mum says it will be good for me as you have to do lots of studying in Secondary College and it will be hard for mum to teach me. So let's just say this school starts tomorrow and I HAVE TO GO! Mum said everyone has to do things in their life that they don't want to do but I said, " What if I don't make any friends?""You will, trust me," mum replied. "Anyway, school isn't about making friends. It's about learning".
2-2-2007
So today it was school and I made two friends named Chloe and Zoey. I am now in classroom 372. I guess today was ok but I still wish I was homeschooled. My teachers name is Mrs Atkinson and my Sport teacher is Miss Kasandra. Tomorrow our timetable is ... Mental Maths, English, Spelling, Grammar, Recess, Sport, Maths, got to other class to watch a movie, lunch, watch rest of movie, home time. I truly think that is a lot in one day. I hope tomorrow is a great day.
3-2-2007
You won't believe what happened today. Well, right now I'm not in my cozy, warm bed. I'm in the cold, uncomfortable hospital bed. This is how it all started first in Sport today. I was coming 2nd in hurdles until BASH! My face hit the ground along with my hands, elbows, etc. Now I have to have lots operations. I can't believe it is only second day and something bad already happened. See, if I was homeschooled I wouldn't even had to do hurdles.
6-2-2007
I seriously don't need this now! After my hurdles accident, people have started bullying me. A year 6 girl named Skylar is the most popular girl in the school. Everyone loves her but I don't really see it as a big deal! First, she starts to kick and punch me in my head (that's where I go operated). She and her friends were calling me names such as fat, idiot, weirdo, crazy, childish, cry baby and much more which I'm just not going to mention. When I think of them I think that I'm the bad one even though I'm not.
9-2-2007
Today was basically the worst day of my life. I'm joining a gymnastics club and my two friends stuck up for me today because Skylar was bullying me again.

13-2-2007
Gymnastics was fun today. I learned a round off backsault, round off back layout and much more. Tomorrow, I am going to show my friends.
16-2-2007
I can't believe it! Everyone loves me just because I can do all these cool gymnastics tricks. Even Skylar! I think I deserve a clap too!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!