Jeffrenson, Jim And Johnny

Jeffrenson and Jim just bought a Jeep and they love it, it is green and has a V8. So that is pretty cool. Jeffrenson said “We need to go shopping. We have no food left.”
“Do we have to?” Jim said sadly.
“YES!”

As they were riding in their new jeep there was a horse asking if he can live with them. Jim and Jeffrenson said “Sure I guess so.” Jim and Jeffrenson asked him a whole bunch of questions. His name is Johnny, he loves pelicans, he loves tomato sauce and his favourite actor is Arnold Schwarzenegger. They told him they were going shopping at IGA to get some food.

They parked on the street because there was no more parking. Jeffrenson was angry because there was a possible chance of the car getting stolen but Jim wasn’t that worried. As they were walking into IGA there was a sign saying CAUTION WET FLOOR but Jeffrenson ignored that sign and started running around in circles on that wet floor. Suddenly he slipped and banged his head on the floor. Johnny dialled 000 on his phone and called the ambulance because he thought it was serious. The ambulance came and said “What is the problem?”
“He hit his head on the floor” said Johnny.
“How hard?” asked the ambulance guy
“I don’t know”
“It is only a bruise!”
“We’re getting out of here!”

When they were about to go home they noticed their car is missing. Jeffrenson got really angry at Jim because he told him it wasn’t going to get stole, but as they were walking home they saw their car. It turned out they were looking on the wrong street!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!