Youtuber Complication

It’s 6am and the sun is rising. I’ve just woken up from the warm hotel bed. Time to make a cake for the gaming convention I say to myself. Hmmm, I’ll need to do a vlog soon but I’ll just get the cake done first.

2 hours later…

Ahhhh the cake is done! Time to find my stupid camera!

1 hour later…

“OMG I CAN’T FIND MY CAMERA! MY FANS WILL UNSUBSCRIBE NOOO!”
Ding dong.
“Hmmm wonder who that could be” I say as I open the door.
“Hello there! I found this camera with the name Glitzy Bunny written in purple” said the stranger.
“Thank you kind sir but first let me get my cake” I walk to get it then I slipped on a cushion and accidently threw my cake. It landed straight on the stranger’s face and then I notice…he’s unconscious!

OH NO…what am I going to do? First my cake is destroyed, my vlog is late and I have an unconscious stranger. Wait! I’ve taken the emergency test. I can do this.

1 hour later…

He’s regaining consciousness. Wait a sec he’s IballisticSquid, one of my favourite Youtubers. “Yep that’s me. Anyways we’ve had a bad day so how about I help you and you help me?”

So it was a happy ending. Did we become friends or just know each other? You’ll never know.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!