FLAMING FIRE BALLS OF DOOM


One day I was walking down the street, I came back from the oval to see a cat strolling next to me. I walked, it followed. The cat was annoying. I ran. I turned back and saw the cat still following me. I
sprinted. The cat was still following me. I ran back and asked the cat what it was doing. It said “I’m a spy.” I ran again. I stopped. I’m so annoyed now.
I looked up. I saw a fireball falling next to me. I ran. I jumped, I dodged the fireball. I ran again. I jumped again. I fell. I got up. I saw the cat next to me. The cat spy said, “I need to help the world. Today is dooms day. I need your help.” I said “What?!” The cat disappeared. I wondered to myself if it was just an illusion.
I kept on walking. I went back to my house. I looked around, everything was burned to the ground. I looked in my bedroom, I looked around and nothing was burnt to the ground. I said “Was that another illusion?” I got annoyed, my mum came in. She said “Time for dinner sport.” I said “What happened?”
I looked around then everything was burned to the ground. I looked outside, everything was gone. I was falling to the ground. I woke up and walked outside, everything was on fire. I went back inside to grab the phone. I went back outside and called 000. I said “Emergency.” I found out it was just a recorded message. I keep on yelling “Emergency, emergency!!” I ran away so I didn’t get burnt. I saw my mums red car. I keep on running and saw no one inside. I said “This is another illusion.”
This time I’m getting really annoyed. I yelled and screamed. I jumped inside the car and got under cover. The car got a fireball on it. The car was rolling down the hill. I jumped out. I rolled so much then I stopped myself. Then I ran and ducked then I looked up. The earth was getting invaded by aliens. I said “That’s where all the fireballs came from.” I threw a rock at the UFO then the aliens said “Ahh, my worst nightmare!” I kept throwing rocks and smashed the glass. They flew back to outer space. I said “They won’t be coming back again.” Everything went back to normal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!