The Egg From Outer Space

The egg came from outer space. Then one day the egg hatched and out came a fire breathing alien! Although seeing it was just a baby it could only breathe smoke, so the alien walked along the planet. It saw some dry material in block shapes in the middle of a paddock, so it tried to breathe fire on it, but only smoke came out. But then it lit on fire, its breath was hot enough to light it on fire. Then the alien ate the fire. It thought it was really yummy.
Then it went to a mine, it found some silverish ore in the rock. The alien was very strong so it could just pull it out. It found a big huge patch of it and took all of it out and took it to the surface. Then it made a UFO. It took a long time to make it. It took 3 months and 2 days and then it flew off to its home planet. It landed onto its home plane, it took 36 years to get to its home planet. The UFO landed in the UFO parking. On the pole, it said ‘Missing egg’ and the dates said 12/6/3024. The date today was the 14/9/3024. The alien walked over to the gate. Two other aliens were guarding the gate. They seized their tazers and they stopped the alien and said, “Take out your pass or if you don’t you’ll be taken to the lab.”
“I don’t have a pass and what’s a lab?”
“You’ll see for yourself, don’t worry it won’t hurt.”
So they drove the alien to the lab and walked over to the research area. They put the alien down onto a bed and scanned the alien. What came up on the screen was, gender M, age 3 months and 2 days. They rang someone, they came to the lab and said, “You found him,” and then they turned to him and said, “We are your parents.” They took him and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!