Beautiful Campsite

WOW! I see the green trees and the yellow daisies. I see through the water at the bottom of the mountain. I feel the grass on my feet when I warm my hands on the fire. I hear the wind rustling the leaves on the tree. This place makes me feel happy.
I see the birds flying peacefully in the sky. I see the turtles splashing their flippers in the water. I see the lovely snow capped mountains. I see the white, fluffy clouds that look like pillows. It makes me feel warm inside.
I can hear the birds chirping and flapping their wings. It sounds like a melody. I can hear the water rushing downstream. I can hear the blaze of the campfire as I sit next to it. I can hear the wind blowing on my face. I feel like I could grow wings and fly away with them.
I feel the hot sun on my face as I run around playing. I feel the grass rubbing on my legs when I walk towards the water. As I step in, I feel the cold water rushing past my feet. When I walk around in the water, I feel the fish tickling my legs. It makes me smile and laugh to myself.
As I walk around the campsite, I feel so sad. I am leaving all the friends I made, like the turtles, fish and the birds. I wish I could stay here. I wave goodbye as I watch us slowly move away in the car. I hope I can come back another time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!