The Most Wonderful Campsite

Scratch scratch. The trees scratch on each other and the wind goes from hard to soft. The water flows with nice calm waves. The trees and grass are as green as ever. I enjoy looking at this distant view.
The river has big ripples expanding slowly. Calm waters flowing along. The green trees and grass grow silently. Beautiful skies with big, fluffy clouds flowing along. It makes me feel very sleepy. I feel like I need to go to bed.
I hear the soft breeze of the wind. I hear the soft splashing of fish and other sea animals. I go into my tent and hear an owl hoot. Then I go to bed and hear birds chirping. The noises of the forest send me to sleep.
There are many things I can feel at this campsite. I feel the grass waving against my feet. I feel a soft, soft breeze against my skin, it is very relaxing here. It’s the most wonderful place in the world.
It’s very sad to leave this place. Animals so soft and cute. This place is very hard to leave.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!