The Beautiful Campsite

Wow, those birds are very talented at gliding in the air. The mountains are as big as a giant and there is snow calmly falling on the mountains. Wow, there are fish jumping in the river when I’m fishing. Fishing makes me happy because I always catch some fish for lunch while dad is getting the fire ready.
I see rocks on the side of the calm water where they roll down to the river. You can see the reflections in the beautiful water of the forest and mountains. You can see the birds nest in the spiky trees away from bears, snakes and more. I feel happy when the birds are gliding and the fish are swimming.
Splash Splash went the fish splashing in the cold, wet water. The fish are very talented at swimming. The crackling fire is warm. I put my hands near it to warm them. I hear birds chirping like a choir in their nests in the spiky tall trees. The trees are dark green and look beautiful.
I wake up in the morning and I feel the cold breeze brushing on my face while we get breakfast ready, which is egg and bacon. I was having fun throwing pebbles in the water while dad was getting the coal for the fire to cook. When I walk back to the fire, I feel grass under my feet and trees against my hip. I am really enjoying camping in nature.
After the camp, we had to go home. It was a beautiful camp. My favourite part was the view from the snow capped mountains, looking at the forest at the end of the mountains.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!