Candy Land

One day in Perth there was a prime minister. He didn’t like people interrupting him when he was busy. One day he got a call they said he must go to Africa. So he got on the plane but the flight was 53 Hours! But 24 minutes later the plane made a crash landing! The plane landed on Candy Land. He was stuck in the middle of Candy Land. So he decided to live in Candy Land.
2 days later he wanted to go back, but the plane was gone! So he made a candy sling shot and tried to sling himself but when landed he was in the corner of Candy Land. So he went on a ride on the closes candy fish to him but the fish went the wrong way. So he was thinking for 2 weeks, finally he came up with an idea! He was going to build a candy plane! 5 months later he was finished! So he tried making a candy steering wheel but it was so hard! Finally the next day he went in the plane and loaded his stuff and he said “Good bye,” to Candy Land but he took 1 candy with him.
So when he was home the candy flew the candy plane back to Candy Land but all the candy in Candy Land was crying they wanted Xavier back. So Xavier made a toy of himself, so everyone was happy but… POP! The toy burst out and so he made another stuffed toy of him so that is the whole story.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!