Jeff The One Wild

On a great day lived a girl her name was Amy. Amy went for a walk in the jungle in the jungle she saw a wild boy. Amy asked the boy what is your name and the boy said the JEFF THE WILD ONE. The wild one said i have a pet. Amy said what is that pet he said a fox Amy was so scerd that the fox might bight her on the leg of! Jeff said she doesn't bight good said Amy. Amy and Jeff stared to play with the fox. The fox brang them under a tree and they set there and talked to each other. Then they went to Amy's house and played games. Jeff finlly knew what the FREE world is. Jeff asked Amy if thy could go to the beach then the park. Amy said OK an they ran to the beach. They plashed in the water and they were swimming. Next they where all dired up and they changed into summer clothing and went to the park. First they went on the said then the swings and mad new friends. They had so much fun together. And they lived happy ever after.


THE END!!!



















FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!