George's Birthday

Once upon a time there a little piggy named george,it was still early but george woke up very early and went on his sister's bed named peppa.Peppa got angry at george for waking her up.peppa's parents woke up and said happy birthday to george.George's parents told them that they were going somewhere for George's surprise birthday peppa said hurray and she ran and stopped to ask where they were going for George's surprise. Daddy pig said to both of them to wait and find out later. Peppa was trying to guess where they going until they reached over there.Peppa asked her dad why they were at the museum.Dad said it was for George's birthday surprise.When George went inside the museum he saw so many dinosaur sculptures.George really likes dinosaurs alot,when George was running he ran on to this button and then a dinosaur roar at him and then he cried because he got frightened, but when his dad told him that it was a Robot he laughed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!