Captain James Cooks Adventure To New Zeland

Marton yorkshire
26 August 1768
“Ahoy me hearties” a man says very loudly just at the break of dawn.It was a lovely morning in Yorkshire and a voyage was just about to take place. “Hey James, shall we sail this bad girl?” “No, not yet, in about 15 minutes.” I said. I'm 41 years old and my name is James Cook and We’re about to sail on a ship called Endeavour. “Don’t get into trouble” my wife said sarcastically. “Hahahaha I won’t” I said nicely. Her name is Elizabeth Batts and she is the mother of my beautiful children Hugh Cook, George Cook,Elizabeth Cook,Nathaniel Cook, Joseph Cook and James Cook. I kneel to my children and say “Every little thing is gonna be alright” then I smiled. Be good for mamma okay. They nod their head without talking. “Let's go” a man says. I sprint to the ship.”Goodbye my love,” I smile “goodbye!”


“Sir wake up!” I wake up and look out of the window, the waves are giant. “Where the heck are we.” “where in the south pacific ocean sir.” Someone opens the door and comes in he was soaking wet. “Sir there's a island.” “Huh there is?” I look out “Oh there is. “We will go there now!” I ordered “We found a new island” “We will journey to the island” I snapped. “Wow” one of the crue said. ‘It's...it's...it’s beautiful” i say with an amazement. We started to go around the massive island. We started from the top and went through the island down. All of a suddenly we see a man. I get my binoculars. He wore something on his head. It was strange. we head off through australia. Then we stop in sumatra. Then past south america. Back to England. i'm glad that i'm back.
illustrated by Finn price

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!