Pain To Happieness

Once there was a girl unusually quiet she had thick midnight black hair and gem blue eyes. Her name was Claudia, Claudia was 18 and she had been through a tough time. Recently she had witnessed the murder of her mother the death of her father and she had been left to deal with the weight on her shoulders.
One day she had packed her stuff, caught a train and left her home town to attend university she thought that she could have a fresh start it’s what both her mother and father would want for her. It had been a 2hr train ride to the town she wanted to attend her university. She had walked around the charming, crowded and peaceful place for 10 minutes before she had met a rather charming guy.
“Hello” He said with a charming smile
“Hey are you from around here” She asked with a smile
“Yeah actually I’m in room 102 my name is Jacob and you” He said kindly
“It’s Roxy room 123 well I have to go seeya” She said happily
After the two finished talking and introducing themselves she met him again in Business Class. Suddenly they were having an actual conversation. When the day had finished she asked to hand out.
“Hey Jacob” She shouted
As Jacob waved back she got butterflies she had a feeling she had never felt for a guy before.
“Hey Roxy where do you want to go” he asked looking excited
“How about we go for a smoothie at the beach” She said with a smile
“Sure” He said happily
By the time they reached the smoothie parlour it was shut. Jacob had a better idea, suddenly out of the blue he grabbed Roxy and put her over his shoulders, as he ran towards the water she squirmed and tried to break free.
“Jacob what are you doing put me down” She giggled
“Let’s make our own fun then” He said laughing
As he came towards the water he through Roxy in after he jumped in after her. For a whole hour they were slashing, throwing, laughing and having a blast. As the sunset was nearly over they sat and watched the waves dance in the twilight before Roxy knew it Jacob had grabbed her hand and expressed his feeling to her. She was so happy she jumped into his arms and kissed him all she thought about was this was all the pain finally going away.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!