Candy Land


Chapter one The Beginning
Once upon a time there was a candy land.
Everything was made from candy from houses to buildings to transport even the people were made from candy.
There was a queen, her name was Queen Fantail and she had the power of all the candy in the world.
One day she had a child her name was Princess Chilli she had the power of chilli.
Queen Fantail had an allergy of chilli, so she sent Princess Chilli away where she would never be seen again.
A year later she had another child, her name Princess Leah she had the same power as Queen Fantail.
A few years after she had five more children their names were Prince Mentos, Prince Spearmint, Princess Fairy Floss and two twins Trouble Gum one and Trouble Gum two.
Chapter two The attack
It was a lovely day in candy land everyone was busy and working hard when suddenly the Queen collapsed, she had been stung by a chilli plant that Princess Chilli planted.
The queen died that awful day, they had a funeral for the queen and everyone felt miserable except for Princess Chilli she laughed horiffically “Hahahahaha” and walked away.


Chapter three The Coronation
Princess Leah had a coronation in the candy church, she became the queen of candy land. When she came out of the church everyone was there and bowed to the new queen.
“From now on you call me Queen Leah” she said proudly to the people of Candy Land.
Chapter four the second attack
The new queen was resting in her mother’s room in the palace, she had remembered her mother and all the lovely memories they shared, a tear rolled down her face.
Suddenly there was a big bang
“What was that” said the queen in horror
She checked outside
It was Princess Chilli she was attacking the land.
Prince Mentos tried to help but got hurt by Princess Chilli and was too weak to move.
Next Prince Spear mint tried but he got scared and ran away, then Princess Fairy Floss tried to help but she had an very important crystal and if it was touched by Chilli then it would ruin the candy kingdom, the trouble gums tried to make her laugh but got in big trouble.
The last person left was Queen Fantail she was strong but could she destroy Princess Chilli.
Chapter Five Can She Save Us
“How dare you try to destroy my beautiful land” said the queen
“Once were done here there will be nothing left” Said Princess Chilli
“Well just letting just letting you know you probably won’t even survive as you know mum is dead”
“How did you know that” said the Queen confused.
“I was the one that killed her” said Princess Chilli.
“You have no rights to do that”
She sent Princess Chilli away forever.
A few years later she had a child and lived happily ever after.
The End


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!