Captain James Cook's Story

Daniel Captain James Cook

One day there was a innocent boy named Jack, He went to a smelly market and he tried to steal a loaf of bread. But he got caught strait away.
55 min later, Jack went to court and the scary Judge said guilty!!
5 min later, the scary Judge through Jack into the sad jail and Jack found a nice friend, And his name is James.
2 days later, That is the day Jack was getting hang. Next James shot the rope with musket.
Suddenly Jack and James dashed to a boat and they sailed away. Then they went downstairs and they saw Captain James Cook.
Suddenly, James said to Captain James Cook I’m such a big fan.
Next James said “we got the same name”
Then James Cook said to James “is that why you are such a big fan of me”.
Next James said “Yes but that is not the only reason”.
A week later Jack got sea sick. Then James Cook got him some madison and James Cook put him on a bed slowly
20 seconds later James Cook pulled a scared face.
2 months later Jack was all fine but he lost his memory.
Next Jack accidently walked into James’s Cook’s office.
Suddenly Cook said “get out of here”. Then Jack dashed out of the office.
1 min later, Jack said to James “we are on a secret mission”.
Suddenly someone yelled “landho”, Then Cook said “what are we near New South Wales”.
Next the crew said “yes”! Then we all went on the boats
5 min later, They put the boats on N.S.W. then they saw some weird people and weird plants.
1 hour later, Cook kidnap some of the weird people and sailed back to London.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!