Underwater Kingdom

Hi! I am Clarisse and I live with my mum. My dad went to war and didn't come back. I was sad. Years passed and I am now in Year 3. One day my Mum and I went for a picnic and sat in a nearby lake. We talked about my dad and when they met. We saw little fish in the lake. As we were finish my mum started packing up.

I stayed there for a while and watched the fishes swimming around. I love fishes because they always remind of my dad and they are nice and gentle. One day when i was sitting in a lake reading a book about fish. A pink fish came out and came to me and said “Will you trust me?” And i said “Yes!” I was shocked because i didn't know that fishes can swim really really fast and they can talk. Then she said “close your eyes and count to 3.”

So I closed my eyes and counted... 1.... 2.... 3.... I was in a underwater city. I was confused and wondered. “Why did the pink fish brought me here?”. Then I saw a fish which is a king and he is surrounded by guards. “I need your help!!! My friends got stuck in a net and we can't get him out.” Then I said “I can help you but after i have help you, You need to take me back.” The king agreed.

So I tried my best to untangle every fish. Then the pink fish said “Close your eyes and count to 3” So, i closed my eyes and counted... 1.... 2.... 3.... I was back where I was before and went back home and told my mum about everything what happened.

THE END

STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN....THEY LIFT THEM UP

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!