Caitlin's 10th Birthday

one day there was three friends Caitlin,Lauren and Molly that went to the pool. They went to the deep end and .....Caitlin pushed Molly in and simo the pool owner told Caitlin off. Caitlin said 'sorry simmo' Molly laughed when simo left. 5 mins later they went on the slide because it open and they felt like it. Ethan the pool lifeguard was doing the slide and he said 'Caitlin you and your friends are really crazzy' i said back ' deal with it it is just are normal life' he said 'ok, hurry up and go'. we went down the slide heaps we perpesly got stuck so we could go as a 3 down the slide and we had lots of fun. That night we went home to Caitlin's house because they were having a sleepover all together for Caitlin's 10th birthday. They had a midnight fest then went to bed and woke up in the morning ready for the pool again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!