Land Of Dreams

What am I? A question I ask, an answer never to be told.
Where am I? A place so dry, so hot with the beaming bright sun so high in the sky.
Why am I here? Another question I sigh so many questions I spy.
So many questions float above my head no one to answer them so I reply instead.
Out here all alone I do what I please for no ones to stop me i run around with glee!
No questions to be asked no questions to be answered no one can stop me being happy, never stop my laughter.
With a flash of light I land in a place so long forgotten a place of marshmellows made of cotton.
I bounce around without a scratch suddenly I find a secret marshmallow hatch.
My next adventure is too long to describe I fly through a window out into the open blue sky.
Flying up so, so high I fly over the jungle soaring through the sky I find a secret hatch and in I fly!
I enter a place with lush green grass and a bright blue sky "time to wake up!" father cries.
A flash of light a moan and a groan I crack my eyes open and spy my little old bedroom where I live a normal life at home.
I get ready for school no time to moan.
I sit down and have breakfast at home all alone.
I hop on the bus to school we go.
I get of the bus without being told
Finally the bell goes kids run around and play, I just sit down and let my mind drift far, far away to my land of dreams where I stay!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!