Unexpected Powers

Never in a million years had I thought I'd be saving the world (my school) and I never thought this stinky gross power would help me do it. It all started at lunch 2 days ago when I was eating my low fat muffin with high fat butter. I'm a looser so I was eating by myself, when suddenly I heard a crash. I walked out of the boy’s toilets and nobody had seemed to hear it. I walked outside and saw a huge asteroid. I couldn't help myself. I had to touch it. When I just placed my pointer finger on it I felt something. Something had happened to me and I didn't know what. When I walked inside everyone was calling my name. A couple of steps forward and I started to fart. "I'm tooting" I said being a little bit embarrassed. The next day I was still tooting constantly. I arrived at school at it was being attacked. I started farting in all the bad guy's faces. Who knew that farting would come in handy? In 10 minutes they were all gone thanks to me. I'm not a looser anymore, I'm a superhero. I can’t wait to find out my next mission!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!