Jake And Giant Elves

Jake and the Giant elves
Long ago, back in the days when many worlds were running. A little boy was born from two of the most daring burglars, his name was Jake. At a young age of six he lost his parents because his dad stole the crown of obedience from the king, then the king stole his life. Jack’s mother couldn’t fill in the big hole in her heart, and then eventually died of tragedy.
Jake grew up to become a very cruel boy who used the crown for bad actions. He always wore the crown under his winter hat because it was the only hat he had. Even though he was a cruel boy, every kid wanted to become his friend. Because if, not he would order them to drown themselves.’’ The biggest seed competition’’ was going to take place at a nearby oval.
He ordered the kids the find the biggest seed they could find, however an hour later all they could find was a twenty-five seed. Which was a coconut. On the day of the contest, Jake found out that he was 79th in place. The biggest seed was as tall as a two story bed. He was so jealous that he rolled it to his tiny backyard. That night there was a big storm then Jake saw the seed grew into a gigantic sunflower.
He climbed up the giant sun flower, then found something he had never seen before, it was giant elves. They were bring and gathering, bigger versions of fruit for their king. In fact, everything in this world was ten times bigger than their normal size. Jake imagined himself ruling a land of over grown elves. So he did just as he imagined. Before another second could pass the giants were now big elves under his control. The king was now nobody, but an elf with flaming anger in his heart.
While Jake was lazily forcing the giant elves to make him laugh, the others were planning pay back. The next morning Jake did what he did usually, force the giant elves to make breakfast. But this time they added a new ingredient, a boy that hated Jake, he was from mini world. They buried him carefully at the edge of the plate, and then served it to Jake. While Jake was busy watching the giant elves dance, mini boy sneakily crawled up to Jake's head. As he was about to tip the crown off his head, Jack sniffed, and then said that he smelt something bad on his head! The giant elves immediately thought of a funny joke then kept going. Mini boy tipped it off!
He jumped off Jake’s head then though the crown to the king giant, the squeezed it on to his finger. The king elf jeer “Ha ha look who is the slave now!” The giant made Jack promise that he would never be mean again. The giant elves regained the rightful power.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!