Canberra In Film


We arrived at school in the early stage of the morning. On the 2 march, going to camp from the 2-4 march. We are there to learn more about Government and visit other significant places.

The High Court was one of the first places we visited. Its the home of arguing and judges, its the highest Court of the nation of Australia. There is three Courts. The Constitutional Court has seven judges, (Court 1). The Appel Court has five judges, (Court 2). The Procedural Court has one judge, (Court 3).

Another interesting landmark we visited was the Royal Australian Mint, which makes all the coins for Australia. There is a robot named Titan. He is capable of lifting over 1000kg of coins. He tips the blank coins into the hopper. You even got to make your own coin. After that, we went and saw them make some of the coins. Then before we left we visited the gift shop and got to buy some souvenirs.

We arrived at school so tired, but Canberra had been educational and a lot of fun. I would like to go back again but for a much longer time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!