Bank Robbery

It was six forty-five am at an airport in San Jose, where Daniel accompanied by his partner Mike are waiting for the next flight to Philadelphia. Their target Carlos is suspiciously hiding under a newspaper.

The seven am plane leaves in five minutes, “Better get going now,” Daniel stated.
“Yep, don’t want to miss him now do we,” replied Mike.
They boarded the plane and searched for Carlos, locating him in economy class. He got seated straight across from Dan and Mike, who were getting ready for the flight. Dan set up a spy camera, aimed straight at Carlos. The plane lined up and then took off.

As the flight went on Mike and Dan started getting tired and had wished they had got first class tickets, but they needed to keep focused on their mission Suddenly Carlos pulled out a little piece of paper which read “Crowne hotel West Philadelphia then meet us a Twelve Broad Street”. It was obviously a meeting point for the thugs and Carlos, but why there?

They went to the hotel Carlos was going to and got in; they were in the room across from Carlos so they spied on him. At exactly eleven pm, Mike spotted Carlos suspiciously edge down the hotel corridor and creep in to the elevator. “QUICK DAN, follow Carlos!” Mike yelled.
“Where did he go?” Dan replied.
“ELEVATOR, QUICK!!”
Dan instantly jumped into action and flew down stairs into the Casino. Carlos was nowhere to be found, but fast thinking Daniel ran in to the car park to see a black Mercedes SLS AMG skid out of the car park. It was Carlos, so Dan got in his car, a white Nissan GTR R35 and swiftly followed.

He followed the car to a street named Broad Street, “Wait a minute this is the street Carlos’s piece of paper said they would meet,” Dan thought to himself, and the car pulled up a house number twelve, surely this meant something so Dan sat tight. It was a strange house, with a rusty old steel fence; the house had a dodgy, corrugated iron roof. They slammed down the broken fly screen door and headed towards the bank all in their cars, they keyed Daniels car as they passed smashed his wind screens and windows. Mike radioed in “Do you need back up?” he asked.
“MIKE, YES GET TO THE BANK AS FAST AS YOU CAN!” Dan screamed.

Mike rushed to the bank and set with weapons and protective suits. Mike heard a voice outside “3, 2, 1, go!”
It was the thugs; they had broken into the bank. Mike stood behind the counter and he didn’t flinch. Soon enough Dan showed up and the thugs retreated.
The cops started chasing them, so did Daniel in his car until they got to a bridge. The bridge was blocked at the other side, they were trapped. Daniel got out of his car and arrested the thugs, they had saved the day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!