Gavin's Tail

One day Gavin woke up being hung upside down by Michael, he had been picking on Gavin for months as he was different. “Stop this Michael, this is not how a responsible fighter should be treating other fighters, you’re going to get in trouble,” Gavin exclaimed. “Who cares about how I treat you, you wimp,” Michael snapped aggressively. “I will tell on you,” Gavin said. “No you won’t,” Michael exclaimed as he tossed Gavin on the floor and walked out the door.
Gavin got up and the care room bell rang, “No I am going to be late,” Gavin said as he ran to care room. He walked inside not knowing he was first there, the teacher looked confused as he was usually late. “Where is your class Gavin?” Mr Hollow asked. “I don’t know I ran here, Michael had left before the bell,” Gavin replied. Gavin sat there for 10 minutes when his friend Luke walked in, Gavin and Luke were the only students to arrive at care room. They were both let out of care room, but as they were there was a big scream, “Arrr HELP ME!” They turned around and saw, Mr Hollow being dragged away by a big black monster with 6 eyes. Gavin and Luke decided to chase them, they had chased the monster until they came to a stop. The monster had just disappeared into thin air.
“What, why do they want Mr hollow,” Luke asked Gavin. ‘”They didn’t just want Mr Hollow they also wanted the rest of the school which I believe they got,” Gavin replied. “We need to find out who did this,” Gavin explained. “Ok what first,” Luke asked. “We look for clues,” Gavin explained. Gavin entered Michael’s quarters, he walked to Michael’s wardrobe and opened it, to find Michael's lifeless body. His lifeless body then landed on Gavin’s shoulder.
As this happened he threw Michael back in to his wardrobe and ran out the door, but the monster grabbed his legs making him stumble over. “Let go of me you monster,” Gavin demanded managing to break free. Gavin ran to the cafeteria, as he entered Luke was on the wall, they were about to take his life when Gavin yelled, “STOP, why are you doing this, what have we done to you?” “We are taking revenge on the people who made this place and who abuse the environment it is in,” it replied. “Why us” Gavin asked.
“No one will abuse the environment,” it explained. “Ok but Luke has done nothing he believed this would disturb the water spirits.” “We are very sorry, but this place is disturbing the environment we have to,” they replied. “I will make a deal I will give up my life if you spare the students’ lives and make a new school,” Gavin said as a tear ran down his face. “As you wish,” they replied, taking Gavin’s life, making a new school called Gavin Elementary and living happily ever after.
END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!