Candy Land

Once they were a girl called Alice.She lived with her mum an dad.One day Alice was walking in the woods.Then she saw a candy.Alice was lost and hungry.So she ate it.Then quick as a flash she became in candy land. She think that it is real life or candy land,because there was candy all around.She walk around and then she saw a witch.The witch saw her to.The witch came outside.There was a monster to.The witch and the monster were after Alice.From the real world a girl came to candy land.She saw a anther girl who was in danger.Then she went to help her.They both fighted .When they were finish they asked there names.What is your name, No tell your name first ok my name is Alice my name is Mary.Then they walked a long way until they saw some poor people.So then they give some candy money.Then they were happy again.Then they saw a key.Mary said to Alice pick the key up.They walked more suddenly they saw a magic door.Mary said get the key and try it on the door.Then the door open. Yaaaaaa! we are back home.Mary helped Alice to go back to her house.Mum said where were you.Mum it is a long story.THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!