Zombies And Nuclear Wars

When your running for your life, you don't really stop to think about what might be happening to the rest of the world. Like, say, for example, maybe the world just started a nuclear war and the fact that you are not affected by nuclear matter is super important for the survival of the human race. You tend to be more focused on the fact that something, someone,sorry, is chasing you. Of course, I was very focused on that. Especially since they looked like a frieking ZOMBIE! So, I ran away. And since I'm a parkour girl, that made it EXTREMELY difficult for them to catch me. You see, parkour is a very hard thing to learn. Umm, it's a bit hard to explain... Well, just search it up, if they even have internet any more. So, I was jumping across buildings,rusty rails and cars, climbing the walls that crumbled underneath me. And then it occurred to me. The world was in a catastrophe. Nuclear missiles flying out of America, Europe,Australia and all the rest of the world, and it hadn't even OCCURRED to me that the world was dying. I was still running when it occurred to me. I was probably the only human that's not dying. I literally stopped so suddenly that the zombie dude crashed into me. I didn't care though. I had a meltdown.

'And here I am now. Telling my story to a bunch of zombie cops.' ' Grunt.' 'Okay, I'll get on with the story.'

After that little melt down, the zombie started staggering towards me. I was all set to die, let his yellow teeth dig into me, when something shot that little dirtbag, straight in the back. After that I blacked out. I mean, zombie blood being sprayed all over you, plus that humongous reliasation, sorta overloaded my brain.

After that I met a boy. Barely 10 years old. I trusted him. We were the ultimate team. He shot animals, i tracked them down. I loved him like he was my little brother. I used to have a little brother. Maybe that's why. I don't like to think about it. That all changed one day. It might sound like he dies, you probably think. No, that's not what happened. No, he just disappeared. I don't know what happened. I thought he was dead. But I followed the clues. He just said, simply, bye.

My life grew into a great big goose chase. But he knew me. He was just 11, I was 14, but he was the mature one. He knew he was going to die. So he left. He made it easier for me. After that though, I didn't know what to do. He was gone. What about me? Me? I decided to bring the fight to them. Get them back for the pain they caused me. I was known as the Fiery Monster. To this day, I don't stop. I'll kill them all,I swear

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!